Oh, and one more explanation: I don't like lunch... so no lunch plans.
- Breakfast: Fried eggs, sausage patties and hash browns with country gravy
- Dinner: Carne asada tacos.
Loved them!!! I've now posted the recipe on the blog here.
- Breakfast: Baked Oatmeal.
Also on our blog now, here
- Dinner: Roast Chicken with a Broccoli and Rice Casserole.
Double thumbs up. This was definitely yummy. Now you can find the recipe on our blog here. Also, my very favorite tutorial for how to cook chicken is found here at Our Best Bites.
This was good... but not "oh my gosh this is so good!" My youngest had almost 3 helpings, so it is definitely child friendly. It was also VERY simple to make. However, I was just expecting more. So, I'll keep looking for a tortellini soup recipe because this isn't it for me. (If you have one you love, please share)
- Breakfast: Apple Strudel Muffins
originally I was thinking this wasn't my favorite... until my kids loved them and kept eating them all day long... and then, of course, I ate my fair share before bed. So, I've posted the recipe here on our blog.
- Dinner: Ginger Lime Stir Fry
Okay WOW!! I'm not sure but it kind of seemed like every other recipe this week was a little disappointing. Not this one though. I loved it! I mean LOVED it! I've now posted it here on our blog for all to use. Fantastic. (Much thanks to my cousin Jandee who originally posted this on her blog so I could find it and love it)
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs and sausage and cream cheese roll ups
Little lack of planning on my part this morning. I guess my sausage wasn't still good... whoops. So, we didn't exactly make these for breakfast. Instead we made this and I loved it again. I did take a few liberties however, like just spreading the filling and jam on the crescent and then rolling it up normal crescent roll style. It worked great and was a lot less work.
- Dinner: Sticky Finger Salad. Take our favorite sticky finger recipe, put it on top of some lettuce with shredded cheddar cheese, craisins, and ranch dressing. TaDa: Healthy!
- Breakfast: Fluffy French Toast
- Dinner: Steak bites and baked potatoes. Our kids just love steak bites. So do Brandon and I. I might even throw some popcorn shrimp in the oven as well.
- Breakfast: Blueberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
- Dinner: Braised Beef Brisket with Onions, Mushrooms, and Balsamic. (I'm so excited to try this recipe)
Also, for a special treat, we are going to try this recipe for Coconut Custard
So, wish us luck. Feel free to join the menu band wagon. I would love to see what's on your list for your bellies this week.