- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 3 fresh jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 slices bacon
- Place chicken breasts in a dish with the Italian dressing. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Stuff each jalapeno half with cream cheese. Roll chicken breasts around jalapeno peppers. Wrap each chicken breast with a slice of bacon. Secure with toothpicks.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Arrange wrapped chicken breasts on the prepared grill. Cook for 20 minutes, turning frequently, or until bacon is browned and the chicken juices run clear.