Monday, June 4, 2007

7-up Cake


One day I had a "craving" for this cake, so I called my mom and she found me this recipe. This cake is so moist and if you love lemon cake, like I do, you will love this recipe. Really Yummy!

1 box lemon cake mix
4 eggs
1 pkg vanilla instant pudding (or lemon)
1 (7oz) can lemon-lime pop
3/4 cup oil


Mix all the ingredients together. Pour into a well greased bundt pan. Cook at 375* for 40 min. Glaze. (Use whatever glaze is your favorite. I usually just mix together powdered sugar and lemon juice. Nothing fancy)

2 comments:

Brandon and Brittany said...

This cake recipe works with most citrus pops. We have used mountain dew and orange crush (show in pic.) My favorite is Mountain dew but I bet squirt would be really yummy.

Jill said...

It looks like your bundt pan is working well. Very pretty.