Thursday, January 8, 2009

Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip

I made this recipe for New Years Eve....PRETTY GOOD!!!!! It's an appetizer with a kick!

Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip

1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing or ranch salad dressing
1/2 cup any flavor FRANK'S Red Hot sauce
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz)
2 cans (9.75oz each) chicken, drained (I cooked and cubed my own)
Assorted fresh vegetables, crackers, or tortilla chips

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Stir cream cheese with a fork until smooth. Stir in dressing, hot sauce, and blue cheese. Stir in the chicken. Spread into a 9-inch deep dish pie plate. Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir chicken mixture before serving. Serve with vegetables, crackers, tortilla chips, or whatever else you think my be good for dipping!

*I used the ranch and mozzarella substitues and it really was great!

No comments: