We made these casseroles for General Conference in YW. They are easy, freeze well and delish! Enjoy!
1. Brown your favorite meat bacon, sausage, ham, etc. (I used about 15 strips of bacon chopped up and it was great)
2. Take a 9 x 13 pan and put a layer of hashbrowns about 3/4 inch think (I use frozen ones, but you could use fresh as well)
3. Take your browned meat and put it in an even layer over your hashbrowns.
4. Grate Cheddar Cheese and sprinkle in an even layer over the meat.
5. In a mixing bowl, whisk together: 7 eggs, 1 tsp of salt, 1 tsp ground mustard, 1 cup of milk
6. pour egg mixture over casserole.
Bake at 350 for one hour covered with aluminum foil, then take off the foil for 15 additional minutes.
-We made this casserole on Wednesday and I stuck it in the freezer until Conference......yummo!