Saturday, March 8, 2008

{Favorite Things}

March 2008
Here we go guys: the first {favorite things} post. Once a month, I will be posting a favorite things...thing, and this is the first one. Anyway, what these posts will consist of are products, stores, recipe sites, cookbooks, etc. that I think are the bomb.com (I have always wanted to use that phrase...he he. I feel so hip.)
Because this is the first {favorite things} post, it is only fitting that it be about the #1 thing I like no foodie should live without. My ultimate FAVORITE cooking tool EVER!!: my knife.This picture is of a Wusthof classic santoku knife. I, personally, do not own this knife (too expensive) but my mom does, and it truly is the bomb.com. However, I will let you in on a little secret: I own a Cook's brand chef's knife (Cooks is a JcPenny brand). It runs for about $20 and for me, it is perfect!
So, if you don't own one, I highly recommend it. This knife is such a necessity I often consider traveling with it (and have traveled with it on occasion). Once you have one, you won't be able to live with out it. It is awfully close to being the only knife you need.
And there you have it, this month's favorite things...thing!

No comments: