Sunday, December 2, 2007

Easy Cheesecake

This is my favorite cheesecake recipe. It is creamier and lighter than most cheesecakes and isn't baked. Here is what my mom says about it: (A berry parfait sounds yummy, I will have to experiment...) "This recipe came from Grandpa Neal’s sister Lois. I must have been 11 or 12 when I first had this at a family Christmas party. Our family has been using it ever since. In fact, I gave this recipe to our friends the Gayson’s when they lived by us and managed Magleby’s restaurant. Jeff Gayson used the recipe for a berry cheesecake parfait at the restaurant."

1/3 cup lemon juice

1 can sweetened condensed milk

1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese

1 teaspoon vanilla


Blend the above ingredients together and place in 9 inch graham cracker crust lined pie pan. Chill for at least 3 hours. Top with any desired fruit or garnish.

No comments: