Hello! I'm the newest little piggy! My name is Aubrey Sorenson. I have the most wonderful husband and the cutest little girl (16 months) I'm excited to be a contributor to this food blog and share some of my favorite recipes.
This is a staple at our house. My husband requests it all the time.
Spaghetti noodles (enough to fill about 3/4 of a casserole dish)
8 oz. cream cheese
8 oz. sour cream
1 jar Spaghetti Sauce
Optional: green pepper, onion, mushrooms
1 pound ground beef or turkey
Shredded cheddar cheese or Parmesan
1. Cook noodles, drain and place in the casserole dish. Soften cream cheese.
2. Add sour cream to cream cheese and mix. Then add desired amount of Italian seasoning and onion power. Spread evenly over noodles.
3. Cook meat and saute onion and green pepper. Mix meat, onion, pepper, etc.
4. Spread sauce over sour cream and cream cheese. Sprinkle cheddar over top.
5. Bake at 350 F for 20-30 minutes. If it starts to bubble, it's done.
You can make it like the recipe says, or I like to mix EVERYTHING together in a big bowl before putting it into the casserole dish. I find that its not as dry this way.