Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ham and Apple Bagel Sandwich

Lunch is the hardest meal for me. I can never think of things to make, especially since I am not a huge sandwich person. I always love it when I find simple "recipes" for yummy lunches that I would have never thought of on my own. Don't let the apple with meat and cheese thing scare you, it really is quite good. (Plus, every thing is better on a bagel.) I have often thought of substituting the miracle whip for cream cheese. Sara Lee also makes a really good cranberry honey mustard that I think might be really yummy with this.

1 whole wheat bagel, split, toasted
2 tsp. miracle whip
6 slices Deli Ham
3 slices Granny Smith apple
1 Tbsp. Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese

SPREAD bagel halves with miracle whip.
TOP 1 bagel half with ham, apples and cheese. Microwave on HIGH 30 sec. or until cheese begins to melt.
COVER with remaining bagel half.

1 comment:

Jordan and Jandee said...

Wow this picture looks primo, I love it that you put pictures on your recipes Britt... also I am obsessed with apples so I can't wait to try this.