Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ham and Swiss Rolls

These are some of my absolute favorite rolls. They are so simple, only 3 ingredients, but the flavor is awesome! I always wonder why I don't make them more.

12 Rhodes frozen dinner rolls, Texas size
1 cup Swiss cheese, diced
1 cup Pre-cooked ham, diced


Thaw out your rhodes rolls. When they are completely thawed, flatten and work into a disk, much like you would pizza dough. Place 1-2 Tbs of diced ham and 1-2 Tbs of diced swiss on each flattened roll. Fold in the side and seal up the edges. You should end up with a roll shape. (Think of it as a surprise, people just think they are eating regular rolls and then...SURPRISE! Yummy Goodness!) Place the rolls on a greased baking sheet, bake in a 350 degree oven for 15-20 min.

I usually just serve these with some fresh fruit and a nice salad. Makes a nice light summer meal or snack. So yummy!

Serves 4 (unless you love them like me, then you're lucky if it serves 2)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Wurtz Gang said...

How did you know that I have been craving these?! I mean really they are constantly on my mind. Here's something to laugh at even though they are so easy I just can't bring myself to pull the rolls out of the freezer! Oh well maybe tonite! BTY the picture looks almost as good as Tearsa's.